OK, I'm starting my new job on Monday, July 14, so I think I'll be leaving Wednesday the 9th or early the 10th. It'll take me a day or two to get down there, plus I have to go in to the new office on Friday for a quick check-in with H/R...because I'm flying to Cleveland on my first day of work!!
So, I'm thinking I'll plant myself at The Anchor on the night of Tuesday, July 8, and anyone who can come by to say "farewell," please do!!
Or, if you want to stop by the house and help me pack, paint, put in flooring, or stop by the garage sale on Saturday the 5th, I'll be here! 1642 N. Hood
I won't blame you if you opt for the bar visit instead of the house. But if you need a good fridge, microwave, couch, queen size canopy bed frame, retro dinette set, or just love to hit garage sales, come by next Saturday!!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
BOOOOO HISSSSSSS. About you moving. But congrats on the job. I'm gonna miss you.
I second all of those things Denise said. I'll see you at the Anchor.
I third all of those things Denise said. What time does the shindig at the Anchor start?
Ummm...I'll be at the Anchor by 5:00 so those who want to come by right after work will have the option. Cool? - KR
Congratulations Kerri! Good luck on the move. I guess now I'll see you even less than I do now.
;-(
Post a Comment